Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Compare Sheet Venn Diagram

I am learning to compare and contrast sheet
First, me and Johann did separate circles Johann did six and I did the embarrassment expert
then sally told us what to do on my life and we both did our what was hard in our life

I learned to connect sentences together so if six and my life are the same we write it in the orange part but if six and embarrassment expert are the same I put it in the purple circle

It was easy to do embarrassment expert because  there was so much information in the book
but it was hard to do my life cause I didn't know what to write so I didn't write much

My DLO was the journals we had so we could do research for the compare and Venn diagram

the resource was the books so first we skim read them then we put any information in the circles but we also had to write when it happened and what happened to there bodies and their feelings so it took some time

Also, it would help if you could comment on all my other blog posts.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.