Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Types of Hooks to Hook the Reader

I am learning to write different types of hooks to hook our readers.

Firstly, we wrote the first sentence in the book for the example and then we put the title of the book that page and put it on the next Collom, after that, we had to say why did they mean when they said that line in the sentence.

I learned that it might look hard but its actually really easy.

It was easy to write the example for the first one but then the other 3 was hard because I needed some books to write for it.

The DLO I used were the journals that had our title and examples in it that we had to write about in the four Collums.

I used the book to write all of my examples in the Collums.

Also please do comment on all my other blog posts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.